Forum Index Duelist [3.8] Devon's Shocking Lawnmower | Pure Phys Crit-Cyclone | All content viable

History

Been gone for a bit. Since cyclone was the most played skill last league I have to ask. Did GGG gut it, or was it left mostly unchanged?

Krb20
Sep 12, 2019 17:12:13 PM

"
Don_Loco wrote:
really nice build, with the new anointment stuff what passive would be bis?


Constitution, Assassination or Charging Offensive are BiS.
Blood drinker is BiS if you're using the first tree (without leech nodes on the tree) and don't have any form of life leech on your gear.

Wrecking ball, Acuity, Rampart, Finesse, Kinetic Impacts, Heartseeker, Throatseeker, Heart of Oak, Devotion are all great alternatives.

devon752
Sep 13, 2019 13:34:14 PM

Bump.

devon752
Sep 20, 2019 02:39:49 AM

"
Krb20 wrote:
Been gone for a bit. Since cyclone was the most played skill last league I have to ask. Did GGG gut it, or was it left mostly unchanged?

They did gut the AoE quite a bit, damage is almost the same as before.

devon752
Sep 22, 2019 10:12:33 AM

Done Uber Elder and all content on this build no problem. Done with Blight as I find the mechanic kinda boring, but thanks for the great build.

Divinehammer
Sep 24, 2019 21:22:06 PM

"
Divinehammer wrote:
Done Uber Elder and all content on this build no problem. Done with Blight as I find the mechanic kinda boring, but thanks for the great build.

Gz m8 and you are welcome, thanks for checking it out :D

devon752
Sep 25, 2019 15:11:47 PM

Updated the "Fortify nodes tree", renamed it "HC variant".
Basically made it even tankier with a bit less damage. Took Vaal pact and the overleech ascendancies. That will stand as the HC variant from now on as I don't intend to update 4 trees every time.

devon752
Sep 28, 2019 10:36:12 AM

Thanks for the guide!
Could you take a look at my character? how can i do to get an absurd dps like yours?
Looking at the POB, can you get 1 million dps, looking at mine, I can't even get 400,000 dps, any solution without changing the skill tree?

Jones27
Sep 28, 2019 16:49:15 PM

"
Jones27 wrote:
Thanks for the guide!
Could you take a look at my character? how can i do to get an absurd dps like yours?
Looking at the POB, can you get 1 million dps, looking at mine, I can't even get 400,000 dps, any solution without changing the skill tree?

I don't think the dps from the retch is calculated in PoB, so you have to take that into consideration. Instead of that I have belt of the deciever which gives 10% more. I also have the helm enchant and the biggest difference is the amulet. I have impresence with free vulnarability curse while you don't. Starforge could also be rolled a bit better, gems on 20/20 and check if your flasks are active in pob.

devon752
Sep 28, 2019 18:45:05 PM

Thanks for the build. Just killed Shaper for the first time!

I have problems with blights though. Tried vaal cyclone but no dice.

corgiworgi
Sep 29, 2019 09:40:24 AM
  • Prev
  • 1
  • 2
  • 73
  • 74
  • 75
  • 76
  • 77
  • 78
  • Next