Forum Index Scion [3.5] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice CI Elequisitor - Viable For Everything

History

@ichbinwerichbi - I think the idea is you don't have to do all the content. The only thing you sort of have to do is Uber Lab, to max your char. After that? Pick what you like / want most.

Going for endgame maps / Elder / Shaper - do the Atlas.
Crafter? Do the [whatever crafters do, probably involves Bestiary]
Wanna Delve deep? Do that.
Wanna run Incursions? Please do.
Wanna be rich? You know what to do. Gotta go fast.
Going for level 100? Chain those maps.

Or like me, a bit of everything but never really top-tier at anything and then get bored and roll another char because you love leveling? You can do that.

For me it's like a buffet - there is so much to chose from and looking at it I'm sure I'm going to find something I like.

Jadran
Nov 14, 2018 20:06:34 PM

"
Jadran wrote:
@ichbinwerichbi - I think the idea is you don't have to do all the content. The only thing you sort of have to do is Uber Lab, to max your char. After that? Pick what you like / want most.

Going for endgame maps / Elder / Shaper - do the Atlas.
Crafter? Do the [whatever crafters do, probably involves Bestiary]
Wanna Delve deep? Do that.
Wanna run Incursions? Please do.
Wanna be rich? You know what to do. Gotta go fast.
Going for level 100? Chain those maps.

Or like me, a bit of everything but never really top-tier at anything and then get bored and roll another char because you love leveling? You can do that.

For me it's like a buffet - there is so much to chose from and looking at it I'm sure I'm going to find something I like.

Verry nice sight of the new things. Perhaps i can do that. Normaly i am to bad to do the really heavy contend. But i want it all :-)

ichbinwerichbi
Nov 14, 2018 21:46:13 PM

"
lilianmarius wrote:

Wait... Is it actually a Channelling skill? Hard to say from that video. If it's channelling then it could be the skill we've been waiting for. Pure cold damage, Herald of Ice explosions for clearspeed and a use for more that 2L in the staff.

Sounds exciting! But I want to see the actual numbers on it.

Kelvynn
Nov 14, 2018 21:53:10 PM

"
is there a trick to get the delve encounters. I found only 3 of them and NO fossil in my delve. and a lot of the encounters are fossil based.

Go horizontal at depth 100. It costs 100 sulphite per 1 square and you can find those things for that challenge there. 1 use of Quicksilver + Quartz flasks lets you simply run to the next location without fighting anything along the way.

Most likely you'll find the warbands camps before the fossil ones, but it's not hard to finish that challenge in general.

Kelvynn
Nov 14, 2018 22:06:16 PM

"
Kelvynn wrote:
"
lilianmarius wrote:

Wait... Is it actually a Channelling skill? Hard to say from that video. If it's channelling then it could be the skill we've been waiting for. Pure cold damage, Herald of Ice explosions for clearspeed and a use for more that 2L in the staff.

Sounds exciting! But I want to see the actual numbers on it.

Yepp, it's channeling. Numbers, well we will see.
"
https://web.poecdn.com/image/betrayal/Panel10/Screenshot6.jpg

Ivan_Sorenson
Nov 14, 2018 22:46:26 PM

Looks like Kelvynn's going to need to add a crafting/alternate gear section to the guide!

Graiaule
Nov 14, 2018 23:49:50 PM

"
Graiaule wrote:
Looks like Kelvynn's going to need to add a crafting/alternate gear section to the guide!

I was waiting to see if Delve gets added to the core game. Still not sure how available it will be, or Incursion corruption for that matter. We probably won't need to care about the deep Delves anymore.

And now we don't know what the regular crafting will be like. For example, +1 curse will be craftable. But what are the item type limits, prefix/suffix, etc?

The build should be working with the 'default' guide, at least. And then we'll see about changes.

Kelvynn
Nov 15, 2018 00:43:23 AM

Possible cold channel, Bestiary Crafting, Double Corruption...

It's looking like the ceiling for this build is gonna be pretty bonkers next patch. Looking forward to it~

Zephryl
Nov 15, 2018 14:52:53 PM

I'm sorry if I am missing something here... but where are we actually getting the damage leech here? I see we take Vaal Pact and Ghost Reaver... but what actually GIVES us the leech?...

sum_ignis
Nov 16, 2018 00:50:36 AM

"
sum_ignis wrote:
I'm sorry if I am missing something here... but where are we actually getting the damage leech here? I see we take Vaal Pact and Ghost Reaver... but what actually GIVES us the leech?...

We have a Life Leech Gem socketed, though some people elect to get the "Leech X with Vitality" mod on a Watchers Eye, so they can change that out for another DPS gem.

Zephryl
Nov 16, 2018 01:33:32 AM
  • Prev
  • Next