Forum Index Templar [3.7] LL RF Scorching Ray Guardian | 19K ES | 52k Armour|1.5 mil dps| Uber Elder & HoGM DEATHLESS

History

Well with this belt

Doom Leash
Heavy Belt
Click to expand
  • +35 to Strength
  • +46 to maximum Energy Shield
  • +90 to maximum Life
  • 16% increased Mana Recovery rate
  • 20% increased Energy Shield Recovery rate
  • 11% increased Cast Speed during any Flask Effect
  • 5% increased Movement Speed
  • (self crafted) i hit ovre 12 k es atm wo watcher eye so its not bad with watcher over 14 k wil be eazy i wil buy it for sure if i will play longer with his build

    Shecutor
    Mar 12, 2018 11:05:08 AM

    "
    can op explain how belt mod with "faster 20% es recovery" works? i dont know why but when i put that belt into my build with 20% es recovery it shows i get 500 more hp regen but ingame it doesnt give me 500 hp regen it gives nothing

    I think its difrent betwen "recovery" and "regen" if i am not wrong imo recovery grant you faster regeneration but not flat regen at all pls tell me someone if i am wroong ?

    Shecutor
    Mar 12, 2018 11:07:36 AM

    Hi guys, ive played Life RF with my 19% purity of fire with 2 kikazaru rings and shaper seed neck. However when I new changed to LLRF with this build I started degen ES somehow. I even tried putting my purity of fire in a voideye ring(+5 levels) of the purity which means it should be a lvl 24. Any ideas from you guys why my degen is occuring? thx¨


    EDIT : Bought a 20% recovery belt and degen stopped, literally that stat is that OP? what the actual f...

    Altheone
    Mar 12, 2018 15:16:59 PM

    Nice standard gear brah

    DamageIncorporated
    Mar 12, 2018 17:02:29 PM

    "
    Hi!
    i want to start with your build, and i have some questions and one request.

    1) is it viable for start?
    2) i love rf more for damaging, how can we improve RF damage via SR?

    Could you create video (map run t14-16) without flasks?


    1) No
    2) what you mean by improve RF dmg via SR?

    Can do a upload later but why without flasks they are part of the build for trash mobs my witchfire brew and quicksilver are up 24/7 against t16 trash mobs.

    "
    Altheone wrote:
    Hi guys, ive played Life RF with my 19% purity of fire with 2 kikazaru rings and shaper seed neck. However when I new changed to LLRF with this build I started degen ES somehow. I even tried putting my purity of fire in a voideye ring(+5 levels) of the purity which means it should be a lvl 24. Any ideas from you guys why my degen is occuring? thx¨


    EDIT : Bought a 20% recovery belt and degen stopped, literally that stat is that OP? what the actual f...


    Yes, ES recovery is that good.

    zzang
    Mar 12, 2018 17:41:29 PM

    This goes out to all my haters - deathless uber elder:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__5mSmyx2NM&feature=youtu.be

    Enjoy watching.

    Updated Build Section and Gear Section for Gear and PoB link.

    zzang
    Mar 12, 2018 21:40:03 PM

    since it isnt possible to craft %es on rings anymore (i think?), how high es can you reach without those %, also, is Shaper's Touch gloves better than high es gloves with 30% increased damage over time?

    Mar 12, 2018 23:41:34 PM

    "
    zzang wrote:
    This goes out to all my haters - deathless uber elder:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__5mSmyx2NM&feature=youtu.be

    Enjoy watching.

    Updated Build Section and Gear Section for Gear and PoB link.


    Congrats man! Would you be willing to show the deathless build in the regular builder, rather than POB? I'm one of the losers without it, I'm afraid.

    PeopleReady
    Mar 13, 2018 04:21:00 AM

    Also, uh...how do you get this build on low life without Blood Magic support? And how do you even cast all the auras, given the limited amount of keybinds?

    PeopleReady
    Mar 13, 2018 04:41:30 AM

    "
    Pinjongman wrote:
    since it isnt possible to craft %es on rings anymore (i think?), how high es can you reach without those %, also, is Shaper's Touch gloves better than high es gloves with 30% increased damage over time?


    Shaper touch are best in slot gloves. Check my uber Elder Gear Section for alternative rings they are better than my old ES % ring crafts.

    I saw league players hitting 21k ES with close to perfect gear thats how much you can theoretically have.

    "
    PeopleReady wrote:

    Congrats man! Would you be willing to show the deathless build in the regular builder, rather than POB? I'm one of the losers without it, I'm afraid.


    Will have to do it later when im back home the normal skill tree is extreme hustle for me.

    "
    PeopleReady wrote:
    Also, uh...how do you get this build on low life without Blood Magic support? And how do you even cast all the auras, given the limited amount of keybinds?


    Prism Guard Shield and what does auras have to do with keybindings?

    zzang
    Mar 13, 2018 06:44:00 AM
  • Prev
  • 1
  • 2
  • 19
  • 20
  • 21
  • 22
  • 23
  • 24
  • 195
  • 196
  • Next