Forum Index Ranger [3.8] Fivers Frostblades Raider ||| 5+ mil Shaper DPS ||| All Content |||

History

Hi.. can have a look of my gear? What is my next step? Upgrade body armour or get a pandemonius?
I think likely more towards the body armou as i have enuf currency to buy fated connection.
I have dilemma here..
Do i get loreweave or a rare crafted body armour?
1) loreweave seems to giv a Lot of dmg but no survivality or resistance. Does rare crafted has more damage witg the maim skill?
2) if rare crafted body armour what base would u recommend? Ilvl86 Zodiac leather or assasin garb? is assasin garb 3 % movement implicit worth over zodiac with its slightly lower evasion?
*** elder zodiac base is more expensive than assasin garb currently.

BTW
i plan to multimod an amulet for MF - left three open prefix

Sorrow Idol
Turquoise Amulet
  • +24 to Dexterity and Intelligence
  • 8% increased Quantity of Items found
  • +17% to all Elemental Resistances
  • +24 to Strength

• what stats do u think i shud put?
    -life/ cold attack / elemental damage to attack
    -physical dmg/ cold attack / elemental damage
    -cold attack/ elemental damage to attack/ projectile speed + projectile damage

tky0414
    Sep 22, 2019 11:19:41 AM

Now I realize that Rage/Berserk are really good but I never liked it and I never will. I switched Rage to Ice Bite - synergizes pretty well with a lot of frenzy charges anyways. I hate timer mechanics and having rage stacks means that I constantly have to move or lose them - and I like just messing around, picking stuff up, getting lost because of course that's what I do. Hence why I don't use rage.

On a side note - you can also use lightning strike without even really changing anything and it works just as well - I sometimes do it just for fun. Frost Blades are stronger but LS is still competetive - I just switch out the two threshold jewels and annoint pierce. If you get bored using Frostblades you can also try that. You do need to learn to stay at a proper distance so that the enemy is hit by LS twice thanks to ancestral but it only really matters for bosses.

All in all i have to say I underestimated Frostblades for the longest time mainly because of how weak the very early levels are - but once it gets going - it goes all the way.

werchiel
    Sep 22, 2019 12:04:56 PM

hypothermia or nightblade which better ? guys !

raimer76
    Sep 22, 2019 12:52:36 PM

Hello,

First of all, thanks for the perfect build. This is my first craft in my game life :) I spent 20 orb of alteration and i found assassin's mark.

and then, i used regal orb and i found tier 1 intelligence

What should i do? Should i remove the intelligence or can i keep it?

i have intelligence problem right now.

Blood Hold
    Ruby Ring
  • +30% to Fire Resistance
  • +55 to Intelligence
  • Curse Enemies with Level 12 Assassin's Mark on Hit

• When i change my ring, i need 29 intelligence. Also, i need more. 55 intelligence is good for me.

Apocalypse Nail
    Coral Ring
  • +30 to maximum Life
  • +22 to Dexterity
  • +29 to Intelligence
  • 11% increased Cold Damage
  • +73 to Evasion Rating
  • +76 to maximum Life
  • 15% increased Damage

• Thanks...

MuZuR
    Sep 22, 2019 15:13:10 PM

nightblade isn't better than hypothermia ?

Lidjohn
    Sep 22, 2019 16:23:06 PM

I know a lot of you need help, and I will try to answer your questions when I can, but I will not have access to a computer today, so you may have to wait a bit.

You can join the discord server if you can't wait. There are people in there who might be able to help out.

https://discord.gg/GEVvaYE

Fiver
    Sep 22, 2019 17:19:44 PM

"
    arzate03 wrote:

sure man, reduce your ehp to ~2k hp and have fun being on the poe.ninja board for high dps

You got me wrong, nothing was said about reducing EHP or biting t1 dps on poeninja personally for myself. I just said that this actual setup provides best results in that leaderboard, and i switched from it to more comfortable (for me obv) one.

Also, you can add abyssus and phase run - thus will give you much more... But for what? That paper dps means nothing.

Smartbinder
    Sep 22, 2019 18:29:12 PM

hi, I find your build fun as compared to playing flame golem necro on my personnel opinion. (been long since i last played poe,)

I would like to ask if this is good for lethal pride?

10% reduce dmg from crit
    20% increase physical damage (x2)
    10% increase effect of fortify
    20% increase stun duration (x2)
    30% melee crit strike chance
    20% fire resist

or should i reroll with divine?

OnlyKhang
    Sep 22, 2019 18:47:48 PM

Hey, wanted to say that I really enjoy the build. Currently approaching 90lvl, having loads of fun.

Here is my PoB: https://pastebin.com/iF2vTMnY

Any suggestions for what should I upgrade next? Aside from a 6L that I'm currently working on?

TomekSzymek
    Sep 22, 2019 19:49:34 PM

What is the recommended Boots enchant? I couldn't find this in the guide after looking multiple times and the thread is a bit long to sift through... =)

Bizze79
    Sep 22, 2019 20:30:27 PM
  • Prev
  • Next