Forum Index Duelist [3.8] From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide

History

How can you be having issues with mana if you have Soul Raker ? That's a ton of mana leech. Anyway it's better to take the leech node below VP than to waste your anointment.

Aias_o_Telamonios
Sep 18, 2019 12:39:19 PM

okeay will do.. thanks.. btw is it worth it to spend an ex for the head enchanment 40% ST damage? i checked POB my character only increase total DPS around 2k+.. not sure how the 40% damage calculated.. sigh..

nazseha
Sep 18, 2019 16:06:48 PM

It's a small damage boost and you should only do it if you have finished everything else. I don't have it on my own char.
If you don't understand damage calculation you should check the wiki. It's important to understand this.

Aias_o_Telamonios
Sep 19, 2019 21:14:35 PM

Great guide! i'm leveling my duelist atm to try this build

KidsGrama
Oct 16, 2019 13:33:25 PM

Reached lvl 90 in blight now and still going Forward.

I am wondering what to aim for next gearwise. Could someone give me a hint, what would help me the most?

Also a Question About lifeleech. Should I get Vitality Void? I am very unsure About the passiv tree, like I mentioned earlier in thie threat.

Bragadogdrul
Oct 23, 2019 09:30:53 AM

Watcher's eye and steel rings would be good upgrades. I suggest you follow the tree but you're free to experiment of course.

Aias_o_Telamonios
Oct 24, 2019 04:55:02 AM
  • Prev