Forum Index Scion [3.2] Scion 99% Conversion Flicker TURBO CERN COLLIDER | 1M SHAPER DPS | GUARDIANS IN SECONDS

History

Thank you for the great build!

Is there an alternative for Watchers Eye? It's 3.5 exalted right now ;(

wuk0815
Jan 23, 2018 12:42:10 PM

Im going 90% ele conversion ratyher than 99% by picking up the final cold conversion skill node rather than the jewel socket for the watcher's eye.

Oh! WOuld Cold steel be a possible use to furthur reduce our bleed dps why removing what little phys scaling we might have on tree to convert to cold scaling?

Vulmar1
Jan 23, 2018 21:09:56 PM

"
wuk0815 wrote:
Thank you for the great build!

Is there an alternative for Watchers Eye? It's 3.5 exalted right now ;(


There isn't really a good alternative. You could just take the second conversion node but once your damage gets high enough you run the risk of outdamaging the slayer regen and the build becomes non-functional.

snapbackkilla
Jan 24, 2018 05:17:19 AM

"
Vulmar1 wrote:
Im going 90% ele conversion ratyher than 99% by picking up the final cold conversion skill node rather than the jewel socket for the watcher's eye.

Oh! WOuld Cold steel be a possible use to furthur reduce our bleed dps why removing what little phys scaling we might have on tree to convert to cold scaling?


You don't really want to reduce your physical damage but if you aren't using a watcher's eye and only have 90% conversion it probably wouldn't be too bad. No reason to use cold steel if you have a 29% watcher's eye as it only serves to decrease your dps.

snapbackkilla
Jan 24, 2018 05:19:07 AM

Someone asked earl;ier but could you post how you found your claw's base?

Vulmar1
Jan 24, 2018 22:28:51 PM

"
Vulmar1 wrote:
Someone asked earl;ier but could you post how you found your claw's base?

I looked up Gemini claw base with 300+pdps
I then scrolled through the claws that had an open prefix. After making sure that the claw didn't have a hybrid % physical damage suffix i meta crafted the prefixes and multimodded for the final result. You can also try and buy a cheap one that has a bad prefix and try to annul but it's obviously risky.

snapbackkilla
Jan 26, 2018 00:14:08 AM

I would like to know if a Watcher's eye 28% would be good enough?

3portas
Jan 26, 2018 00:30:19 AM

Hey, the OP mentioned that touch of anguish was a good starter claw, but it doesnt have bleed chance, and it has no mana gained on hit. Soooo, what makes it a good starter claw if I can't sustain mana or frenzies?

MrChubms
Jan 26, 2018 03:54:32 AM

"
MrChubms wrote:
Hey, the OP mentioned that touch of anguish was a good starter claw, but it doesnt have bleed chance, and it has no mana gained on hit. Soooo, what makes it a good starter claw if I can't sustain mana or frenzies?

Drop added cold for chance to bleed gem and get 1 or 2 more mana leech nodes than normal and you should be able to sustain

snapbackkilla
Jan 26, 2018 05:26:39 AM

"
3portas wrote:
I would like to know if a Watcher's eye 28% would be good enough?

Probably fine unless you have like 1m dps

snapbackkilla
Jan 26, 2018 05:29:51 AM
  • Prev
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 17
  • 18
  • Next