Forum Index Templar [3.8] Toasters HC Guardian Support – 12 Auras – Victario's Influence

History

"
GaethElorian wrote:
So its now the end of the third week and i can say im pretty happy with my Aurabot Guardian right now. Im running 14 Auras + 3 with the animated guardian

Purities (fire/lightning/Ice) ( helmet )
Aspect of the spider (ring)
Vaal Grace Vaal Discipline Vaal Haste (shield )
Empower(4) Banner of War , Hatred , Wrath , Anger ( torso )
Clarity and Flesh and Stone ( Gloves and boots )

I Imported your build into POB.

Are the corruptions on your gems mandatory to run all the Auras you are running?

And is an Empower 3 a viable choice because i can't afford a Level 4 one?

How is your survivability and which class are you running with?

What Items are you using on your animated guardian?

Thanks for your answers :)

gr3yb4ck
Sep 30, 2019 18:33:59 PM

"
gr3yb4ck wrote:
"
GaethElorian wrote:
So its now the end of the third week and i can say im pretty happy with my Aurabot Guardian right now. Im running 14 Auras + 3 with the animated guardian

Purities (fire/lightning/Ice) ( helmet )
Aspect of the spider (ring)
Vaal Grace Vaal Discipline Vaal Haste (shield )
Empower(4) Banner of War , Hatred , Wrath , Anger ( torso )
Clarity and Flesh and Stone ( Gloves and boots )

I Imported your build into POB.

Are the corruptions on your gems mandatory to run all the Auras you are running?

And is an Empower 3 a viable choice because i can't afford a Level 4 one?

How is your survivability and which class are you running with?

What Items are you using on your animated guardian?

Thanks for your answers :)

Sorry for the late Answer

1. The corruptions are neceessary if you want to run more auras.Everything with 1% reduced mana reserved is welcome

2. Empower niv 3 is correct and level 4 is not mandatory.

3. My survivability is insane with Vaal Molten shell + Vaal Discipline +Vaal Grace. Also , im only using Vaal discipline if my health goes down a lot. Im running with the same people so : Tornado Shot MF OR Frost blade MF OR Necromancer STR Stack OR Miner. With almost 11k ES and 2k life , its very hard to kill me and also, corrupted blood cannot be inflicted to me (jewel corruption) its also a good layer of defense in juicy T16 maps.

4. For my guardian

Leer Cast - Rare shaper Armour with a lot of life and elemental resist - Dying Breath - Victario's flight - Southbound

GaethElorian
Oct 01, 2019 18:44:18 PM

"
leichenlager wrote:
"
22Hikaru wrote:
Done.

Thanks in advance.

gear looks pretty solid but youre missing the 8% reduced mana node. in the armour you can switch malevolence to wrath but that depends on who you are playing in a group with.

else i can just recommend this website https://poe.mikelat.com/
it helps you see how much reduced mana etc. you need to run every aura you want

Thanks !
I will level up to get that mana node ^^

22Hikaru
Oct 01, 2019 20:38:33 PM

Here's my current setup pob link:

https://pastebin.com/JeEHxPUm

I think it has a number of advantages over the setup in this guide:

+10% max res (+11% with better Glorious Vanity)
36s group fortify
Frenzy + endurance charges
16 auras
Spider aspect
2,000 ES regen per second
Shock/ignite/freeze immunity

Could fit +1 aura if you could land Clarity or Precision on the rings or amulet. Vitality/Discipline mana reservation would be a better helm enchant.

Crêpo
Oct 09, 2019 17:50:05 PM

PoB link???

Bracks_ZA
Oct 10, 2019 14:41:18 PM

I have a question for someone who has played this build (I don't have a Guardian from past leagues in standard or I would answer it myself). How does Bone Offering help at all? I use an offering with my Necro and with mistress of sacrifice it affects me, but I don't see how this character benefits or benefits the carry by using it.

jeremy_u_s3
Oct 15, 2019 22:21:13 PM

"
jeremy_u_s3 wrote:
I have a question for someone who has played this build (I don't have a Guardian from past leagues in standard or I would answer it myself). How does Bone Offering help at all? I use an offering with my Necro and with mistress of sacrifice it affects me, but I don't see how this character benefits or benefits the carry by using it.

I think it is used to clear corpses to be safe from corpse explosions.

Anyway I am using this as my first ever HC character.
I used the exact skill trees from the guide and leveld with a 4-linked Dominating Blow and Zombies each and it has been very comfortable and safe even though I didn't take any minion nodes at all :D. Now I am level 73 and just have to chrome the uniques and save a lot of currency for a Healthy Mind and the Grand Spectrums (Any donations are very much appreciated).

dosap
Nov 06, 2019 12:36:44 PM
  • Prev