Forum Index Templar [3.8] Toasters HC Guardian Support – 12 Auras – Victario's Influence

History

"
GaethElorian wrote:
I guess we need the '' 1% Mana reserved '' on each jewel?

No, you won't need more than 1% reduced mana reserved jewel.. The other jewels can be uncorrupted -> we want to keep it relatively cheap.

"
AlphaRage wrote:
I want to play a Frost Blades Raider and my friend is gonna support me. Do you think that it would be a good idea to use this build as a league starter for that matter?

Yup, the guardian is now the best starting ascendancy for sure.. So if you want to play an aurabot, you should go for guardian. :)

Toaster404
Sep 06, 2019 09:14:31 AM

Oh... but i think i will be able to boost this build with at least 15/16 auras, trust me :D

GaethElorian
Sep 06, 2019 14:02:48 PM

Thanks for the reply.

Will it be good enough to just start an aurabot without any damage skills for a league starter? I never did it and I'm not sure if it's even possible to get any DPS on the build. I was thinking SRS maybe but I really don't know.

AlphaRage
Sep 06, 2019 16:56:40 PM

do u have pob for necrpmancer support? can u link it please

Poker_face322
Sep 06, 2019 16:59:11 PM

"
AlphaRage wrote:
Thanks for the reply.

Will it be good enough to just start an aurabot without any damage skills for a league starter? I never did it and I'm not sure if it's even possible to get any DPS on the build. I was thinking SRS maybe but I really don't know.

Im going to start with a full party and i will use Storm Brand OR Wave of conviction and Herald of Purity. I will use a little DPS during the story mode and swith to full aura when i will be able to buy the aura stuff :)

GaethElorian
Sep 06, 2019 17:13:19 PM

"
AlphaRage wrote:
Thanks for the reply.

If you want to progress solo, you should definitely adjust the tree a bit and take some active gems for dealing damage.. Since summoner got buffed a lot, I can recommend lvling with SRS, Zombies etc. So try to get some minion nodes in the start.
The best option would be to get a mate to carry you. :)

"
Poker_face322 wrote:
do u have pob for necrpmancer support? can u link it please

Unfortunately, I didn't have time to make a POB for my Necro. But I updated the skill trees if you are interested in them. Feel free to check my Necro guide (not 100% updated):
https://respoe.xyz/forum/view-thread/1975845/page/1

Toaster404
Sep 06, 2019 17:37:36 PM

"
GaethElorian wrote:

Im going to start with a full party and i will use Storm Brand OR Wave of conviction and Herald of Purity. I will use a little DPS during the story mode and swith to full aura when i will be able to buy the aura stuff :)

"
Toaster404 wrote:

If you want to progress solo, you should definitely adjust the tree a bit and take some active gems for dealing damage.. Since summoner got buffed a lot, I can recommend lvling with SRS, Zombies etc. So try to get some minion nodes in the start.
The best option would be to get a mate to carry you. :)

I will not play solo. It's support + DPS. I was just curious if playing just support with zero damage and one DPS char at league start is viable but I think I got my answer, so thank you.

AlphaRage
Sep 06, 2019 17:59:06 PM

https://imgur.com/a/OL2z9aW

nice?

Acr0nus
Sep 06, 2019 21:48:29 PM

So with some reduced mana corruptions on jewels and champion of the cause annointed on my amulet, I'm finding myself with a lot of unreserved mana. Is there anything I can do to make use of the unreserved mana.

Currently running:

Purity of Ice/Fire/Lightning In Alpha's Howl.

Wrath/Anger/Hatred/Precision+Empower In Victario's

Vaal Discipline/Grace/Haste in Prism Guardian.

I'm playing with a Tornado Shot Deadeye so Malevolence/Zealotry/Determination do nothing for him. Pride doesn't really seem worth it since he's offscreening stuff most of the time

I thought about adding enhance to my Victario's setup but it doesnt seem that worth it. I also thought about running Flesh and Stone but I'm unsure how it works, would he benefit from the damage reduction too? Would I if I ran it in my Victario's?

Any thoughts on what to do with this excess mana?

Edit:

After doing some testing, Enhance is definitely not worth it, added like an extra 2 steps to the auras range. Am I misunderstanding what its supposed to do or is it really just that awful?

Malarkuss
Sep 09, 2019 21:57:14 PM

5 Days after the league start : I am full geared and level 92.

Now i only need my gem level 21/23 , my 6link armor ( actually 5 link ) and better stats on my chest.

Overall : Its really fun to boost people and with the new league mecanics, the aurabot fits well BUT i really miss my Scion Aurabot (19auras ) because i really feel he was way more tanky than the guardian.

GaethElorian
Sep 11, 2019 14:20:32 PM
  • Prev
  • Next