Forum Index Xbox One Trading Price Check: Glyph Grasp Slink Gloves

History

Hi,

found some nice Gloves with the following stats. I think they are quit good but i dont know for how much i should trade them. I know the Xbox Economy is super different to PC thats why i try to ignore POE.Trade.

https://imgur.com/a/M1ssb

Quality: +6%
Evasion Rating:257
Requires Level 70, 95 DEX

Adds 7-13 Cold Damage to Attacks
+79 to Max Life
+30% Fire Res
+20% Cold Res
+30% Chaos Res

Thanks in advance

Edit: Harbinger Softcore League

XBL_phyraxed
Sep 23, 2017 19:20:47 PM

Take any decent offer that comes in, they're not good.

Slizzered
Sep 24, 2017 05:54:08 AM

Check to see what you can possibly craft onto them. I think their very nice as long as you don't need attack speed.

iamstryker
Sep 24, 2017 06:12:59 AM

"
Slizzered wrote:

What ? Seriously you could have said a bunch of things to help the guy but saying these are worthless just show how noob you are.

I would say at the very least 10 chaos.

popje
Sep 24, 2017 07:13:13 AM

"
popje wrote:
"
Slizzered wrote:

What ? Seriously you could have said a bunch of things to help the guy but saying these are worthless just show how noob you are.

I would say at the very least 10 chaos.

You laughably claim I'm a noob yet you're the one soiling yourself over a pair of gloves that don't have a single T1 roll on them. You're the type of guy who loots transmute shards and thinks you're comin up in the world.

Slizzered
Sep 24, 2017 08:18:11 AM

"
Slizzered wrote:
You laughably claim I'm a noob yet you're the one soiling yourself over a pair of gloves that don't have a single T1 roll on them. You're the type of guy who loots transmute shards and thinks you're comin up in the world.

EthanINDK
Sep 24, 2017 14:05:02 PM