Forum Index Console Bug Reports Loading Screen + Music Freeze / Skip

History

Earlier today, my ISP; Spectrum, experienced a disruption in their service which temporarily rendered everyone using it without internet for a short time. When this happened, my character was travelling from the Sewers to the The Sarn Encampment via Portal. My connection dropped as I was loading the Encampment.

Now that everything is restored, my Character is - what seems like - permanently stuck on The Sarn Encampment loading screen. Any attempts I make to restart my console, game, or even clear local data - when I choose to play the Character, the two gears at the bottom freeze in place and the music skips repeatedly, infinitely, until I close the application.

Character Name: Scrotius
Class: Duelist
Level: The Sarn Encampment

Sum: Travelled through a Portal to the Sarn Encampment when connection was lost. Upon connection being restored, this Character is incapable of loading in to the game at all, each attempt to loading freezes on the Sarn Encampment screen with the two gears at the bottom frozen in place and the music skipping.

JayceTheFox
Sep 01, 2017 05:37:16 AM

Hello,

I've passed on your information to be investigated further. Thanks for the report, I will update you when I have more information.

Jeff_GGG
Sep 01, 2017 06:23:46 AM

"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
Hello,

I've passed on your information to be investigated further. Thanks for the report, I will update you when I have more information.

Thank you sir, that would certainly be a shame if I lost my character.

JayceTheFox
Sep 01, 2017 06:36:43 AM

Uninstalling and then reinstalling the game seemed to have fix this error for me.

JayceTheFox
Sep 02, 2017 12:54:00 PM