Forum Index Console Bug Reports List of issues found

History

More bugs:

- Selecting "resize user interface" crashes the game

- Loot distribution options don't do anything.The three options do exactly the same: after three or more seconds greyed out items turn white to everyone

Oops. Just saw these issues were already reported

rafoca
Aug 27, 2017 00:58:24 AM

Maybe think about adding a trading board bro people's hideout? That way when there running maps they don't have to go to town just to look at board

kyulu
Aug 27, 2017 04:17:13 AM

"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
"
CuddlyChaos wrote:
Trade function broken - can't complete trade, when any party accepts the trade even after items are reviewed, the trade chat closes and doesn't allow the trade

Gear is not upgradable on the currency tab

Thanks for your report CuddlyChaos. We are investigating the issue with trade that users are reporting. As for now being able to use currency on items from the currency tab, I will pass this along to be looked into further.

I hope you continue to enjoy the Xbox version :)

Thanks! I hope my feedback helps! I updated the original post with some new bugs I've run into as well. Have a great day :)

CuddlyChaos
Aug 27, 2017 17:48:06 PM

Friend of mine is thinking of quitting because every time we play the game kicks him out to login screen 75% of the time. This isn't a connectivity issue. I'm actually the one with terrible internet around 5 Mbps and he gets 100 Mbps. There is also issues with us getting put in different instances even though we are in a party.

Personally. The only issues I have playing are some previously listed, such as targeting and inventory desync etc. But I know there are certain occasions where stats are being incorrectly displayed. For instance, I started a marauder and acquired the strike skill that fortifies the player. My player stats show me having a 100% chance to hit and all other skills at 89%. I don't even know if 100% is possible but after doing some in-combat comparisons. The skill is definitely my least accurate.

Also a lack of options to show dps in combat is fine but I would at least like a practice dummy of sorts that the player could use at a hideout. So we could actually get a better understanding of combat efficiency.

And at later parts in the game loot drops that you have to click the left stick in to view. This is extremely aggravating in high level areas. There should be an option for that loot to constantly display for those who like to keep an eye for potential gear with desirable sockets.

Other than that love the game. Thanks GGG.

eholt23
Aug 29, 2017 00:29:27 AM

my biggest one I have found atm is Gear dropping from chests etc and not letting you pick them up as there are no names or nothing, all there is is an image of them lying on the ground waiting to be picked up. areas include The Crossroads, most of act 4 and onwards. I have now stopped even looking in chests and have turned to either looting what drops from foes and buying from the store....please sort this one out...thanks :D

LucienCorvin
Aug 29, 2017 07:01:03 AM

I have been playing in Harbinger League (softcore) since Xbox one release last friday and have encountered this bugs:

I disabled Smart Flask in the option menu then enabled it later on. Each time I log out then log back
in the option is disabled again.
Same issue is encountered with "show/hide item description" and "screen shake".

I am using Hatred. It doesn't show below Health/Mana bar like Herald of Ash/Ice/Thunder or like fire golem does. I have not tested other Auras like discipline, anger etc.

Thanks GGG for bringing PoE on Xbox. :)

plascosius
Aug 29, 2017 13:18:21 PM

"
LucienCorvin wrote:
my biggest one I have found atm is Gear dropping from chests etc and not letting you pick them up as there are no names or nothing, all there is is an image of them lying on the ground waiting to be picked up. areas include The Crossroads, most of act 4 and onwards. I have now stopped even looking in chests and have turned to either looting what drops from foes and buying from the store....please sort this one out...thanks :D

Thats the default loot filter working its ignoring low tier stuff. I think you can hold the left thumbstick down and it shows it all if you actually wanna pick it up.

ecruz26
Aug 29, 2017 16:47:23 PM

- THE biggest gripe I have so far is the connectivity issues. I can count on at least one server disconnect per hour, and it's not unusual for it to be higher (at times, MUCH higher.) When it's not outright kicking me out of the game, it will occasionally lag quite a bit (screen freezes or hitches for several seconds, followed by frenetic movement by everything on the screen.) It's a crap-shoot when those lag spikes hit whether I'll make it through or bomb to menu screen.

- The positioning problem with the stash typically occurs when you try to manually move from the inventory to the stash or vice versa. If you use the stash shortcut button (B), it fills the first available appropriate-sized grid space. I noticed this also happens if you try to manually move an equipped item to your inventory.

- Audio bug wherein if you have your chat audio options set to attenuate (turn down/off) the game sounds when the system detects chat audio, it will automatically turn down/off your game sound, regardless if you're actually in chat, in a party at all, or even have headphones connected. The only work-around currently is to go into those settings and choose "Do Nothing."

- At times there are y-axis positioning issues with the terrain with regard to the auto-aim on characters' abilities. If there's a significant enough difference between the "altitude" of the player and a mob (and it doesn't take much), the character will often not face the mob, skills/attacks fire in an odd direction, and more often than not, will miss altogether.

There are a few other minor issues, but I can't reliably reproduce them, so I'll reserve comment until I can figure out if there's any merit or just ran into a random hiccup.

StarGeezerTim
Aug 29, 2017 19:44:35 PM

"
LucienCorvin wrote:

There are a few Xbox commands that aren't explained but it seems you activated the loot filter thingy which is RT+down on the dpad. I actually found this out recently.

eholt23
Aug 30, 2017 00:25:31 AM

Found what i think is a new glitch and its kind of odd that this doesnt happen. One of the tooltip loading screens say that your stash is shared amongst all characters. I've not been able to do this (First character is in Harbinger league, forced as i didnt get to pick league to be in when made my witch. Second (Scion is in Standard League). On top of this trading Divination Cards to Tasuni in Act 4 (Highgate) doesnt seem to function at all. Also enemy elemental immunities seem to not be working either and i am in Act 4 now with most of the enemies being vulnerable to fire.

CVmaniac
Sep 01, 2017 20:13:39 PM
  • Prev