Forum Index Console Bug Reports List of issues found

History

The following is a list of minor issues I've encountered post Beta that are not listed in issues found

Gear is not upgradable on the currency tab

Issue with whirling blades skill gem - if you use whirling blades to phase through enemies or objects and the game doesn't register that your character would have been able to path/walk through the same spot, the game shows your character as moving beyond that point for about 10 seconds, then rubber bands you back to the original point before you used whirling blades. During this time, your character continues to take damage from the start point whether it be from mobs, traps, etc

Game crashes upon clearing act 9 and act 10 bosses on hardcore harbinger

Store does not properly display available items/ does not display all items available in hardcore harbinger

When manually moving gear using y button from inventory to stash, stash shows the gear reticule 2 spaces up and to the left. This makes it so you can't manually place gear on the bottom of your stash tab. Happens about 50% of the time

Thanks for responding to the original post!!! Hope the feedback helps! :)

CuddlyChaos
Aug 25, 2017 07:47:50 AM

I also want to say thank you GGG for working so hard to get this game on XBox!! Love you guys and love POE

CuddlyChaos
Aug 25, 2017 08:10:29 AM

About the trading. It was said that only premium tabs will be able to be used for trading. Thats not a bug, Just a heads up

TastyNuggets
Aug 25, 2017 11:25:19 AM

Yah I saw! Thanks :) They posted that after I posted this

CuddlyChaos
Aug 25, 2017 11:30:38 AM

I think I've found a few glitches myself. First with the Scorching Ray Gem, it randomly stops doing damage at point blank range forcing me to readjust position. Second glitch happened when i teleported from Chapter 2's Western Forest and ended up in Lioneye. Upon using the waypoint to get back to the Western Forest a few minutes later the game froze and crashed with an 'Unexpected Error' message.

CVmaniac
Aug 26, 2017 22:24:06 PM

"
CVmaniac wrote:
First with the Scorching Ray Gem, it randomly stops doing damage at point blank range forcing me to readjust position. Second glitch happened when i teleported from Chapter 2's Western Forest and ended up in Lioneye. Upon using the waypoint to get back to the Western Forest a few minutes later the game froze and crashed with an 'Unexpected Error' message.

We have a fix coming for scorching ray on the X-box version, sorry for that.

As for your crash, did you crash back to the X-box dashboard, or the main login page? Have you been able to replicate this crash?

If I understand correctly, you were in part 2, western forest, used a portal scroll to town, then used the waypoint from the town you were in to return to the western forest area you were in?

Thanks!

Jeff_GGG
Aug 26, 2017 22:55:33 PM

"
CuddlyChaos wrote:
Trade function broken - can't complete trade, when any party accepts the trade even after items are reviewed, the trade chat closes and doesn't allow the trade

Gear is not upgradable on the currency tab

Thanks for your report CuddlyChaos. We are investigating the issue with trade that users are reporting. As for now being able to use currency on items from the currency tab, I will pass this along to be looked into further.

I hope you continue to enjoy the Xbox version :)

Jeff_GGG
Aug 26, 2017 22:57:00 PM

I crashed back to game's login screen. I tried to duplicate the scenario but no luck. Using the portal a second time while in Western Forest sent me to the Forest Encampment like it was supposed to, instead of sending me to Lioneye.

CVmaniac
Aug 26, 2017 23:28:20 PM

Moving an item from iventory to stash often 'desync' the picture with the red square yet the picture itself take space preventing you from placing it in corner. Make tetris management harder.

Character often seem to lose or ignore targeting up close making using certain skill hard, in particular from my testing both Firestorm and magma orb.

Magma orb problem (much like firestorm) is that you lose targeting close up making you fling your spell halfway across the screen. Another problem with both those skill is because of the 'lock on' spell targeting is that you shoot at where they are instead of where they are going which pretty much result in most of the projectile missing or outright all of them missing. Possible fix for firestorm would be shortened animation time and shortened time of the firestorm starting/landing, fix for magma orb would be a big increase to projectile speed so that targeting where they are doesn't matter.

Those would be good 'bandaid' fix until the targeting system can be polished more.

DCDTDito
Aug 26, 2017 23:40:04 PM

More bugs:

- Selecting "resize user interface" crashes the game

- Loot distribution options don't do anything.The three options do exactly the same: after three or more seconds greyed out items turn white to everyone

rafoca
Aug 27, 2017 00:57:53 AM
  • Next