Forum Index Witch [3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

History

Need advice: Is Immolate good for TVs?

Thank you!

OldSchoolDoctor
Mar 04, 2019 13:40:53 PM

"
Need advice: Is Immolate good for TVs?

Thank you!


I suppose no : I think that TV totems does not hit, so Immolate is no use.

Debonair1172
Mar 05, 2019 10:05:11 AM

Anger aura buffs TV ? ( on scorching ray totem dmg ? )

Tom1nside
Mar 06, 2019 09:09:57 AM

"
Tom1nside wrote:
Anger aura buffs TV ? ( on scorching ray totem dmg ? )


No, Scorching Ray is damage over time and thus not affected by mods adding flat damage.

Croc411
Mar 08, 2019 20:25:34 PM

"
Croc411 wrote:
"
Tom1nside wrote:
Anger aura buffs TV ? ( on scorching ray totem dmg ? )


No, Scorching Ray is damage over time and thus not affected by mods adding flat damage.


Ahh thought it just need it the confirmation . ty for the answer sir .

any of the new support gems fittin those spectres ?

atm im with raise spectre - combustion - burnin damage - minion dmg - swift afliction - minion and totem ele resists

edit i was with multiple totems instead of minion and totem ele res but since im runnin 5 x spectres i think its more suitable the minion and totem ele for dps .

Tom1nside
Mar 09, 2019 20:38:16 PM

"
Tom1nside wrote:
any of the new support gems fittin those spectres ?


From what I've seen, only Malevolence (aura) should benefit TV spectres (unfortunately, totems are explicitely excluded from Infused Channeling support).

Croc411
Mar 15, 2019 19:11:43 PM

combustion needs a hit to activate the resistance reduction and TV's scorching rays do not hit or ignite, so I do not think it will work on their totems

Unless the TV with added fire goes up and smacks the mob :)
Better to use it on Zombies and skeles with added fire



CoolColJ
Mar 21, 2019 15:42:32 PM

"
Tom1nside wrote:
"
Croc411 wrote:
"
Tom1nside wrote:
Anger aura buffs TV ? ( on scorching ray totem dmg ? )


No, Scorching Ray is damage over time and thus not affected by mods adding flat damage.


Ahh thought it just need it the confirmation . ty for the answer sir .

any of the new support gems fittin those spectres ?

atm im with raise spectre - combustion - burnin damage - minion dmg - swift afliction - minion and totem ele resists

edit i was with multiple totems instead of minion and totem ele res but since im runnin 5 x spectres i think its more suitable the minion and totem ele for dps .


multiple totems even work? I tired it last league but it didnt work

okay tested it, it actually works lol

this is actually strongest support for TV
2 totems 21lvl deal 160% damage so its raw 60% more damage, if you count 2 totems, but this support allow to place 3 at once..even more

Inferius90
Mar 21, 2019 16:40:57 PM

"
CoolColJ wrote:
combustion needs a hit to activate the resistance reduction and TV's scorching rays do not hit or ignite, so I do not think it will work on their totems


You are correct that the skill's description states it requires a hit. But I can assure you that at least until Incursion league (didn't play after that) it worked very well with TVs. For whatever reason.

Back when Combustion was known as Chance to Ignite the OP et al conducted extensive tests on support skills and they found out it was working with the TV's Scorching Ray.

Croc411
Mar 22, 2019 21:31:05 PM

Well I'm running a variation of this build, but as a Juggernaut, so tanky, on tabula no less

Perma immortal call, full uptime phase run.

Also using Arakaali's Fang spiders, The SR totems proc them easy enough.
And they last 45 secs with one duration cluster node. And a worm flask for bosses.

They do an extra 1.2 million shaper DPS on a 3 link, so why not? :P

Phase run and loot :)

CoolColJ
Apr 03, 2019 17:44:55 PM
  • Prev
  • 1
  • 2
  • 566
  • 567
  • 568
  • 569
  • 570
  • Next