Don't underestimate Duskdawn, when properly built it is a lot stronger than Pledge of Hands. Your DPS is more or less equal to mine, except that you don't use EE. If you can manage to get a Malachai's Artifice with Orb of Storms the DPS goes through the roof.
|Jun 19, 2019 07:56:35 AM|
Are you gonna update skill trees for 3.7? And what would be better for Legion, the Hybrid build or the Life build?
|Jun 24, 2019 13:05:41 PM|
The tree is unchanged for 3.7, except for the mana nodes behind MoM that can be replaced with Soul Siphon. PoB can convert the build easily.
Hybrid is still definitely better.
|Jun 24, 2019 19:04:20 PM|
nvm you just answered the question in the above post
|Jun 30, 2019 07:18:03 AM|
How important is evasion? Would just stacking Mana/Life/ES be enough without evasion?
|Jul 06, 2019 11:59:29 AM|
Evasion synergises well with Ghost Shrouds, which means more ES recovery, and evasion on chest is more ES. Win-win.
On the opposite, you don't need that much ES when playing hybrid, you need to have enough to recover at 1 Ghost Shroud recovery.
|Jul 06, 2019 18:05:09 PM|
Bump, Blight hyyyyype !
|Aug 21, 2019 08:42:14 AM|
Oh hi! Looking at this build as a possibility for Blight, but had a few questions:
* What's the basic playstyle? Pop Orb of Storms and then Flame Surge until everything is dead?
* How important is Hyrri's Ire to the build? Are you just using it mostly for the crazy-high Evasion?
* Similarly, how important is Three-Step Assault as opposed to 30/35% MS boots?
* How are you proccing Weave the Arcane? Mostly via Flame Dash or with the CWDT-Phase Run?
|Aug 29, 2019 07:58:56 AM|
Hi ! :)
- Yep, FS triggers the spells in helmet, which clear mobs and support FS.
- Lots of chests are fine for this build : Hyrri's Ire, QotF, The Perfect Form, Kintsugi, rare eva/es chests, and so on. As long as it has stong eva or eva/es stats, it's all good.
- Same. You need eva to maximize the Shrouds' recovery, but anything is fine. The only mandatory unique is the helmet, and a source of increased mana.
- With FD, which also guarantees the target is burning. Since they buffed the cooldown it's fine to use. Phase Run is just to be faster between packs, when I've spent my FD charges.
|Sep 03, 2019 20:36:34 PM|