Forum Index Marauder [3.7] Frost B + VDouble S | Blade F + VLightning S | VGlacial Hammer - Marauder Duelist

History

"
Piotruuu wrote:
So when i get Kaoms we take off punishment setup and stay with just hatred?

Hatred and Herald of Ash together

corosou
Mar 06, 2018 15:52:35 PM

"
bababiad wrote:
How do you get resistances with your tectonic build? All your gear is mostly damage or uniques

Like every other build: items and tree. I just don't like a build full of yellows.

You can just click on my name on the right side and look at my characters. You can also import my toons into PoB.

corosou
Mar 06, 2018 15:54:38 PM

Quick 3.2 video update....

Looking much much better on Red Tier bosses!

Here's a Defiled Cathedral with Temporal Chains. Just a bit of trash and the boss fight:

Youtube: TectonicJuggernaut: T12 - Defiled Cathedral (Boss Fight, Temporal Chains)

PS... unfortunately in-game sound didn't capture, so I just added some music.

GL!

corosou
Mar 06, 2018 18:23:31 PM

Just FYI, this Jugger Crit Build sucks. The Lifeleech is not enough and you should not show us this build. It just does not work in mid to late game. Get something like Tectonic or Discharge to heal with Kingsguard.

Ionlyplaynude
Mar 08, 2018 16:25:26 PM

"
Ionlyplaynude wrote:
Just FYI, this Jugger Crit Build sucks. The Lifeleech is not enough and you should not show us this build. It just does not work in mid to late game. Get something like Tectonic or Discharge to heal with Kingsguard.

Feeling a bit entitled, aren't we? You must think I owe you something or that it's my responsibility to only share builds when I've figured out all the details.

Allow me to enlighten you... I couldn't give more of a F what you think!!

You're the only one complaining, as though I hadn't clearly stated the Jugg variants are work in progress and to play them at your own risk. Strangely enough there are people in this thread with public profiles playing the BF Jugg variant in HC, so they must see something you don't.

Go find some well established cookie-cutter meta build with 15 yellows for all I care... I like to share my work-in-progress with people on this thread and get their feedback. I did it from 2.6 to 3.0 and now I'm doing it from 3.1 to 3.2, so F off!!

corosou
Mar 08, 2018 21:25:21 PM

I couldn't understand how Damage on Full Life Support works in spite of the active 50 rages + blood rage, life is being degenerated. Damage on FL doesn't work properly as I experienced. Life leech cannot provide a constant full life I think?

KakalakBok
Mar 09, 2018 00:50:27 AM

"
KakalakBok wrote:
I couldn't understand how Damage on Full Life Support works in spite of the active 50 rages + blood rage, life is being degenerated. Damage on FL doesn't work properly as I experienced. Life leech cannot provide a constant full life I think?

Correct, I think I mentioned it there in the instructions that if it was a problem you can sacrifice it for something more stable.

For example, I've switched it out of my TectonicJugg:

Kingsguard
Conquest Chainmail
  • 168% increased Armour and Energy Shield
  • +68 to maximum Life
  • +51 to maximum Mana
  • 30% increased Endurance Charge Duration
  • Gain 100 Life when you lose an Endurance Charge
  • The toughest armour is the trust of your people.

GL!

corosou
    Mar 09, 2018 01:05:08 AM

Hi! I'm currently testing the berserker bf build and i like it a lot.
    Would you use a bringer of rain or a lightpoacher+tabula?

I've been looking trough bot the regular and the budget one.
    I currently play on HC and is in act 9

have a nice day!

Ă–versteheinz
    Mar 09, 2018 02:09:40 AM

"
    Hi! I'm currently testing the berserker bf build and i like it a lot.
    Would you use a bringer of rain or a lightpoacher+tabula?

I've been looking trough bot the regular and the budget one.
    I currently play on HC and is in act 9

have a nice day!

Def BoR! Tabula makes you super squishy and BoR is a 7L ;)

GL! Stay safe ))

EDIT: Also, don't forget there are now a bunch of Shaper/Elder items with built in gems like BoR. Look for good combos on helms, boots, gloves on poeaffix.net

corosou
    Mar 09, 2018 02:31:41 AM

"
    Ionlyplaynude wrote:

Just FYI, I think what you meant to say was "My...Jugger Crit Build sucks"

haamoo
    Mar 09, 2018 02:37:09 AM
  • Prev
  • Next