Forum Index Marauder [3.7] Frost B + VDouble S | Blade F + VLightning S | VGlacial Hammer - Marauder Duelist

History

When i was leveling, i used this build, it was ok. But later on 90+ level it was AWFUL. These builds dont have any defence: no dodge, no armor, only 5.5k life.
So if you're not extremely careful, you will die even from regular minotaur melee attack. The Legion is much worse - you will not get 91 lvl.

I've quit this LS/FB build long ago and happy i did so. My damage the same (without abyssus btw, with it - 50% more), but i can survive most hits and live on.
Onestly i think all 3 builds are garbage. If anyone want to dance around any enemy he'll meet (and die anyway) this is your choice.

lehlehich
Aug 24, 2019 15:36:56 PM

Hay, I saw the patch notes and I noticed that there is a line that says:

"
Combat Focus: Now also applies to Wild Strike

so I was wondering, if I swap your lightning strike and 2 jewels out of your tree, i can use wild strike with the chain advantage. What do you think of this variation of the build?

riboswmata
Sep 05, 2019 09:57:00 AM

"
lehlehich wrote:
When i was leveling, i used this build, it was ok. But later on 90+ level it was AWFUL. These builds dont have any defence: no dodge, no armor, only 5.5k life.
So if you're not extremely careful, you will die even from regular minotaur melee attack. The Legion is much worse - you will not get 91 lvl.

I've quit this LS/FB build long ago and happy i did so. My damage the same (without abyssus btw, with it - 50% more), but i can survive most hits and live on.
Onestly i think all 3 builds are garbage. If anyone want to dance around any enemy he'll meet (and die anyway) this is your choice.

Yeah, it must be the build and not you, because all the other people that have had nothing but good things to say about it I obviously must have paid them.

You're the one single negative comment I've heard in I don't even know how long...

Good luck whatever you went with

corosou
Sep 06, 2019 17:36:32 PM

"
riboswmata wrote:
Hay, I saw the patch notes and I noticed that there is a line that says:
"
Combat Focus: Now also applies to Wild Strike

so I was wondering, if I swap your lightning strike and 2 jewels out of your tree, i can use wild strike with the chain advantage. What do you think of this variation of the build?

Wild Strike should work with the base concept, but I've never played it and you'll have to do the theorycrafting/in-game testing yourself to see if it's viable.

corosou
Sep 06, 2019 17:37:46 PM

is this good for 3.8?

xenochaos1
Sep 28, 2019 19:49:16 PM
  • Prev