Forum Index Marauder [3.7] life Mjolner done right by Rico - Juggernaut version (all content viable) this is a buff!

History

How in the blue hell did you manage 3 greens with reds on the armour?

Nasurin
Mar 08, 2017 15:46:53 PM

"
Nasurin wrote:
How in the blue hell did you manage 3 greens with reds on the armour?


Well yeah, thats a bit of a pain in the ass with chroms :P

RicoKGB
Mar 08, 2017 20:52:58 PM

any jewel sugguestion ?

ThisIsPoobpub
Mar 09, 2017 00:42:21 AM

xD

cudders
Mar 09, 2017 01:49:46 AM

"
ThisIsPoobpub wrote:
any jewel sugguestion ?


1) Spell dmg + spell dmg while holding a shield

2) Spell / ele dmg + 6-7% life

3) Str/Dex/Int + 6-7% life

RicoKGB
Mar 09, 2017 07:02:04 AM

What do you think of using fire pen over arc in mjol and using shield charge for map clear? I'm thinking this setup would be comparable to arc map clear but better DPS against single boss?

Jerle
Mar 09, 2017 17:02:28 PM

Hi,

I'm quite new to the game, played alot of d3 before this. But I'm not sure to why you use lightning strike. is it for the fire resist enemies?

Kind regards.

curiflex
Mar 09, 2017 19:41:45 PM

Hey very nice build. I been testing a while now wit my jugg Möjner. I build RF in it and it feels really great, you lose a bit off Tankyness but you get a really high dmg output.

ChosenWarrior
Mar 09, 2017 21:46:08 PM

"
curiflex wrote:
Hi,

I'm quite new to the game, played alot of d3 before this. But I'm not sure to why you use lightning strike. is it for the fire resist enemies?

Kind regards.


Both Lightning Strike and Molten Strike are just triggers for Mjolner. Those are melee skills that fires lots of projectiles. Every projectile hit counts toward triggering spells socketed in Mjolner. More than that Mjolner has a property "skills chain +1 time" and it has an effect on lightning strike chaining trough mobs in packs, hitting them multiple times, triggering spells. While Molten Strike fires up many projectiles on a single target. This is why its used for bosses.


"
Jerle wrote:
What do you think of using fire pen over arc in mjol and using shield charge for map clear? I'm thinking this setup would be comparable to arc map clear but better DPS against single boss?


I was using that setup in 2.3 version of this build. Now im not a fan of it. I prefer Lightning Strike + Arc for packs. Its just crazy good and auto aims for you. As far as bosses goes Arc gives you additional +1 power charge every time it hits (and this also means +1 endu charge via volls devo after each Discharge)if it doesnt crit. And even if Arc crits (which it rarely does) - it gives you additional +X endu charges depending on how many power charges where active at that moment. And because it is socketed AFTER Discharge that number of power charges lost (and gained as endu charges) will be mostly 2 (one from melee skill cast, secound one from Arc itself). Hovewer you can still use what you want and finds best.

"
ChosenWarrior wrote:
Hey very nice build. I been testing a while now wit my jugg Möjner. I build RF in it and it feels really great, you lose a bit off Tankyness but you get a really high dmg output.


Yeah, RF is an option, however I prefer better sustain. Boss will die, sooner or later.

RicoKGB
Mar 09, 2017 22:55:12 PM

Nice one Brother!

Tell U man I'll e-mail ggg to create special forum title "Odinson Supporter" especially for U ;) definitely another strong build to try out :) thx for this!

Hagitsu
Mar 10, 2017 06:36:40 AM
  • Prev
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 312
  • 313
  • Next