Forum Index Witch [3.8] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

History

"
Shiverwarp wrote:
Well the extra 30% block chance probably would have saved me there, since I had block chance/armour from rumis, and bone offering as well.

It hit me for 3k damage, so really it's just the problem with hybrid, where you're very vulnerable once the ES is lost.

Your probably right. Block just feels very unreliable for HC as means of defense as you can still take 2-3 consecutive hits if you have bad rng. I think I read somewhere that over 70% of HC builds are marauder tanks, but can t confirm it. Might be even worse after 3.0 ES nerf :/

"
My first Shaper Kill ever:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ewcY8VHRdY

I know it's ugly, but it is still a kill ^^"

Gz on the kill :)

First successful run is always by trial and error. Shaper gets much easier later when you learn all the moves and doing deathless run in a row is very much possible ;)

"
Well if you are in harbinger league maybe I able to sponsor you some !!
To just get you into action 👍👍😂
@mika

Hey and thanks for the offer ^^

I play only standard as I'm more interested in playing in nuclear test-site (standard) than grinding in leagues again and again. I'll get the pieces sooner or later.

The run however is no joke. Animate Guardian can't be used at all and Golems life has to be maximized to tank the double blast. Serious gear swapping must be done :
- Golems must have "Enhance" and "Minion life" to maximize life
- Shield has to be "Kaltensoul" or Rise of the Phoenix
- Your kiting has to be top tier, even with 10 EHP 1-2 hits from spells will kill

You can of-course just wait while Golems kill the boss, but you need to raise their defense as high as possible.

"
Hi! Can you help me please, how can I reach more life/ES?
Im lvl 75 atm, and have only 2,3k life/2,6k ES. I runing tier 5-7 maps without dieing.
Thanks your time, n1 build!

"
Bisco + Ventor 's gamble, in life, you 've to chose some things ;D Lewts, of Life <3

Hey and thanks for support :)

Yep, the Bisco and Ventor are very bad choices for survival. You want high ES and then life if possible on every piece on gear you can get it :

- Rings
Try to get prismatics, 30-40 ES and resistances. Life is bonus
- Amulet
Try to get Citrine, 30-40 ES and resistances. Life and increased max es % is bonus
- Belt
Crystal belt if possible, with extra es and resistances

Gloves are ok.

"
Gratz. Now you can farm him, and get tones of useless boots and gloves ^_^

This is my drop after something about 20 shapers ;)

Hey and gratz! ^^

I have done dozens or hundreds of Shapers and never gotten the Starforge. If I ever get one I'm going to equip it to my second char Animate Guardian and make 6 link AG for fun.

"
İ go elemantalist to make my golems immune now im wonder how many Primordial Harmony should i use ?

another question is my golems already immune to elemantal dmgs for this reason can i use dual Clayshaper ?

as last which armour better than other İnfernal Mantle or Skin of the loyal ?

Thanks in advanced

Hi!

If you don't use Animate Guardian, you don't have to worry about minion resistance at all. You can drop all minion resitance nodes from tree and put Harmonies instead of elemental resistance rare jewels. If you use Animate Guardian, you have to use and tree ele res node to keep AGs resistances capped.

I think Victarios Charity is still better than second Clayshaper. Charges give almost as much damage as extra golem, and block chance keeps Golems alive against Minotaur and Chimera.

Rare ES armor or shav's can be used also. You will be losing tons of damage, but survival will be good.

mika2salo
Sep 11, 2017 23:38:29 PM

Just wanted to thank everyone who stopped by the stream today. Was really fun. (:

Also just wanted to give a huge thanks to Mika. Thank you for everything. You're awesome.

He helped me fix/set up most of my stream. It'd probably look like shit without him.

Goodnight everyone, and thanks again.

-Wonderful

Timmeh519
Sep 12, 2017 04:33:42 AM

Hi I would like to know if the infernal mantle Damage mod affect golem?

aceholes
Sep 12, 2017 04:40:13 AM

Morning

My RNG sucks this league. Did try to craft Empower level 4/20% all failed.
Any other gems same way.

Ok finally bought one level 4/20% for 400C.

Now my question how can i determine my Golem damage.

I still need to sort out my gear Boots +1 and Armour +1 +1.

How many Primordial are required. Which will give more Damage. Minions deal 16% more damage? against Primordial jewel.

Can i tackle Guardians now and Shaper as I have currently. Never done it before.

Could you also give a run down on Hall of Grand Masters. I still have a map available.

Were do i put in the gems. What level gems are required.

Thx in advance.

jgundlach
Sep 12, 2017 07:15:08 AM

just die at the boss and watch your golem kill it.

Y_A_K_U_Z_A
Sep 12, 2017 08:17:09 AM

lost my guardian at t10 malformation map with twinned boss. RIP 35c

now im wondering if i should get another ele weakness curse gloves

skyicing
Sep 12, 2017 09:32:16 AM

"
skyicing wrote:

Your character profile is private, so I can't see the problem. :(

But in general if you are just running maps any gloves with good survival; should be fine.

Southbound's for example.

-Wonderful

"
jgundlach wrote:
Morning

Any other gems same way.

How many Primordial are required. Which will give more Damage. Minions deal 16% more damage? against Primordial jewel.

Can i tackle Guardians now and Shaper as I have currently. Never done it before.

Could you also give a run down on Hall of Grand Masters. I still have a map available.

Thx in advance.

You only use two rare jewels with minion resistance on them to cap their resist.

For example -
Minion resist
Max % Energy shield / Max % Life
Minion Damage

Other than that just spam harmonies. I don't see why you couldn't do guardians and Shaper.

Your Golems definitely have the levels to kill the bosses.

Also your Phase run, and Desecrate are in the wrong order.

Should be Desecrate top left, and Phase run top right. You want tempest shield to proc before Phase run as well, but your sockets would have to be changed in your gloves a bit.

Good luck with the bosses. (:

-Wonderful

Timmeh519
Sep 12, 2017 12:40:48 PM

Here is my shaper kill. Maybe not the best fight, but i think it wasn't so bad.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z07rKp3qnHA

qbatronix
Sep 12, 2017 14:23:24 PM

"
Timmeh519 wrote:
Just wanted to thank everyone who stopped by the stream today. Was really fun. (:

Also just wanted to give a huge thanks to Mika. Thank you for everything. You're awesome.

He helped me fix/set up most of my stream. It'd probably look like shit without him.

Goodnight everyone, and thanks again.

-Wonderful

Np ^^

Stream went very well and was fun to watch. Please keep up the good job ;)

"
Hi I would like to know if the infernal mantle Damage mod affect golem?

Hey :)

Only lines with minion damage affect minions. Nothing in armor touches Golems directly. Only the +1 to fire gems adds the gem one level as its fire gem also.

"
Morning

Any other gems same way.

Thx in advance.

"
You only use two rare jewels with minion resistance on them to cap their resist.

For example -
Minion resist
Max % Energy shield / Max % Life
Minion Damage

Other than that just spam harmonies. I don't see why you couldn't do guardians and Shaper.

Your Golems definitely have the levels to kill the bosses.

Also your Phase run, and Desecrate are in the wrong order.

Should be Desecrate top left, and Phase run top right. You want tempest shield to proc before Phase run as well, but your sockets would have to be changed in your gloves a bit.

Good luck with the bosses. (:

-Wonderful

"
just die at the boss and watch your golem kill it.

Hello!

You can calc Golem damage using "Path of Building"
https://github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding/releases

Harmony gives max 20% incresed damage and rare gives 16% so they are almost equal in damage. Harmonies give 2% regen which is the most important line. After you have enough of them and Golems stop dying, get rare jewels that help yourself. Increased life, ES, resistances and always minion damage.

Guardians and shaper shoud be doable already. Guardian even kinda easy if you know how to kite the big moves.

Your Phase Run should be last active gem in gloves. Lower-left socket of gloves is safest to place it in.

I only play is standard so you have to deal with GM youself or ask from other build makers. But I have very good video about how to do it and "Timmeh519" did it deathless yesterday on stream, first try ever ;)

"

"
Your character profile is private, so I can't see the problem. :(

But in general if you are just running maps any gloves with good survival; should be fine.

Southbound's for example.

-Wonderful

R.i.p guardian :/

Ele weakness curse is very nice in AG. When AG gets more beefy it will rarely die anymore and can even tank Shaper.

While leveling AG, you can use other gloves like "Asenath's gentle touch" to give AG also Temp Chains on hit or just run "Southbound" for extra golem survival.

You will have to run extra curse yourself then, so be prepared to find extra socket and mana to squeeze curse in.

"
Here is my shaper kill. Maybe not the best fight, but i think it wasn't so bad.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z07rKp3qnHA

Gz on the kill! ^^

All in all very good run ;)

mika2salo
Sep 12, 2017 14:56:24 PM

Hey first of all, thank you so much for this guide!! I started playing POE just about a month ago, and this guide really helped my understand the game..
Now, i have been thinking, what do you think about using element spec, and replacing animated guardian for stone golem? with each primordial jewel giving +19% for each not-flame golem tipe summoned, plus the bonus from the ascendancy, don't you think it would be viable?

Btw, i tryed playing with animated guardian, but i die every time:(, so, I keep playing with skeletons and they are doing just fine aside from bosses..
I don't know if i'am missing something..

Thank you!!

Dunskel
Sep 12, 2017 15:38:43 PM
  • Prev
  • Next