Forum Index Ranger (3.8) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Barrage Kinetic Blast)

History

"
Adestr1a wrote:
Question, which GEMS are we using for 5L Setup.

If only 5l drop Elemental Focus. This way you don't need a Vinktar to shock the Enemy.

so

Barrage-GMP-WED-Lightning Pen-Aded Lightning

Toma_Hawk
Dec 22, 2016 01:18:58 AM

I really like wanders. So that's nice to see that Life based wander did guardian.

I want to try wander in 2.5. At this point i have some questions:
Is 250+pdps wand can perform well as 250 ele wand?

Spoiler
Foe Call
Imbued Wand
  • 36% increased Spell Damage
  • 149% increased Physical Damage
  • Adds 17 to 38 Physical Damage
  • Adds 1 to 3 Cold Damage
  • 29% increased Critical Strike Chance
  • 17% increased Stun Duration on Enemies
  • 10% increased Attack Speed

• And, Doesnt Rider looks nice now for wander? Like no pen. gem, but Ele focus on barrage to reach as hardest as possible single hit with 1 barrage projectile?

Or even deadeye, for low/mid budget with free accuracy / critical strike chance/mult and extra projectile for barrage/KB?

streej
    Dec 26, 2016 09:30:52 AM

Rider is the go to for Frenzy-Charges.
    We do take use of them but we don't rely on them a 100%

And for Deadeye, it's the nobrainer i want dps choice.

I started as a Raider before buff and switched to Deadeye and Pathfinder.

The strength of Pathfinder is not the Tooltip yet its the general boost for Offense, Defense and Movement.

And it has a wonderful Synergy with Queen of the Forest, as we get a lot more Evasion through the Flasks.

Phys wand. should work, i had foe bite (nr. 1 phys wand) and did about the same dps.

You can switch maybe added lightning with phys to lightning.

Toma_Hawk
    Dec 27, 2016 16:47:53 PM

hey there, this is my second ever character in PoE and i feel kind of stuck for gear progression and I feel like i should be able to clear higher content easier, is there anything in my current gear that i should be working towards upgrading more than other items? I feel like my wand to a rare wand would be the best upgrade but idk :?

ryanp660
    Dec 28, 2016 01:18:14 AM

"
    ryanp660 wrote:
    hey there, this is my second ever character in PoE and i feel kind of stuck for gear progression and I feel like i should be able to clear higher content easier, is there anything in my current gear that i should be working towards upgrading more than other items? I feel like my wand to a rare wand would be the best upgrade but idk :?

I can't see your gear nor passive tree.

Please Link to enable Help

Toma_Hawk
    Dec 28, 2016 11:40:55 AM

"
    Toma_Hawk wrote:
    "
    ryanp660 wrote:

I can't see your gear nor passive tree.

Please Link to enable Help

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ryanp660/characters

I've tried to do uber labs and its extremely hard on the second and third phase to get any attacks in and it seems it would take a long time to kill him, is this build meh for boss fights?

thanks for the help!

ryanp660
    Dec 29, 2016 09:14:50 AM

Well i did Phoenix T16 boss :D

From what i see, you have witchbrew in your setup that does nothing for this build.

You should follow my Flask setup.
    As a well rolled Jade and Stibnite flask, are a part of your defensive and movement speed Setup.

Also you got the wrong Vinktar version, but i don't know if that has been Budget choice, since we want the Version with ele penetration.

IF bosses bother you, you can use the decoy totem.

Toma_Hawk
    Dec 29, 2016 12:54:58 PM

What would you think about a CI or low life version of this build? I've started to roll this but I'm not sure I'm keen on doing another life based character this league.

Andizlack
    Dec 30, 2016 13:29:44 PM

@Andizlack

I did Level another Pathfinder as a Lowlife Variant.

From my experience, Lowlife is not worth it. CI is an option, however you lose 75% chance to evade, 50% of Dodge and Spell Dodge and a bunch of movement speed since Queen of the Forrest is the Key Item.

Also Reflect becomes a bigger issue i did oneshot myself with 10k+ es.

Toma_Hawk
    Dec 30, 2016 15:25:46 PM

You don't think prioritizing ES in gear other than the body armour (and keeping Queen) with a CI variant is a possibility?

Andizlack
    Dec 30, 2016 15:44:19 PM
  • Prev
  • Next