Apr 15, 2018 15:03:55 PM

Added:

Blade Vortex Inpulsa (Elementalist)

Blade Vortex Inpulsa (Inquisitor)

Ghazzy
May 13, 2018 17:09:11 PM

Added:

Blade Vortex Inpulsa (Trickster)

Moved the Chains of Command & Bleed build to outdated due to lack of time to keep them updated.

Ghazzy
May 30, 2018 20:10:05 PM

Added:

Poet's Pen Arc/Freezing Pulse + CoC Glacial Cascade Inquisitor

Poet's Pen Arc/Freezing Pulse + CoC Glacial Cascade Trickster

Ghazzy
Jun 11, 2018 14:34:57 PM

All builds updated for 3.4, some have undergone major changes!

Enjoy!

Ghazzy
Aug 31, 2018 19:54:27 PM

Added/Updated:
Dominating Blow Build Guide

Ghazzy
Sep 04, 2018 19:18:19 PM

Added:
Soulwrest Summoner

Ghazzy
Oct 17, 2018 23:24:11 PM

please, if you can, please update the Umbrella Corp. Apocalypse Zombies, my Necromancer is build all around it, and i just love this play style !
also, congratulations for all your work and efford to keep all that builds up to date, you're a hero for alot of ppl outhere ! :D

Cheers from Brazil :)

69Snake69
Nov 15, 2018 09:15:28 AM

"
69Snake69 wrote:
please, if you can, please update the Umbrella Corp. Apocalypse Zombies, my Necromancer is build all around it, and i just love this play style !
also, congratulations for all your work and efford to keep all that builds up to date, you're a hero for alot of ppl outhere ! :D

Cheers from Brazil :)

Hit me up on Discord or stream when I play PoE and I'll help you get a rough design for you. Sadly, the build simply isn't "fast-enough" to be commonly used which means there's a lot of work from my side and only a select few has use of it. It's sad as it can be a very fun build to play.

I'll gladly get you on the right path though if you wish :)

Ghazzy
Nov 15, 2018 23:41:32 PM

i see...
so basically you dn't plan on updating this build anymore right ?
so to make it easier for both of us, instead of helping me to update this build which is not "fast enough" can you please, tell me which of your builds i should aim for, as a necromancer ? i will trade my items as a Umbrella Corp. Apocalypse Zombies Build, to the build you say, thanks for your attention =)

PS: i don't know whats your Discord, but here is mine, hit me up if you wish please :)

Discord: Snake#2110

and again, thanks for the support o/ !

69Snake69
Nov 16, 2018 06:09:20 AM
  • Prev
  • Next