Forum Index Community Streaming GhazzyTV Build Guides Compiled

History

Hey guys,

I figured I'd start to compile all my build guides now that I am finally able to spend more time focusing on it!

Ghazzy's Livestreaming Channel

Build Guide Showcases

Will add each of them in here but for now you can find them over at www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV (Don't forget to subscribe!)

Hope you guys will enjoy the builds, and as always;
I am available in my stream as well as Discord server when I'm not streaming:

Watch Live!
Join our community in Discord!
YouTube
Facebook
Twitter

Ghazzy
Jun 18, 2016 01:28:44 AM

* RESERVED *

Ghazzy
Jun 18, 2016 04:05:23 AM

Added;
5 Keystone Horror Summoner Guide

Ghazzy
Jun 24, 2016 16:48:30 PM

Hey Ghazzy, your Pure Hybrid SRS build is amazing. I just want to find out if you are going to be updating the skill tree?

GhostHunter297
Jun 29, 2016 09:06:15 AM

"
Hey Ghazzy, your Pure Hybrid SRS build is amazing. I just want to find out if you are going to be updating the skill tree?

Go to my stream and type: !Tree and post the skilltree in the offline skilltree planner (Don't forget to check for updates) it should work perfectly through that! :)

Ghazzy
Jun 29, 2016 15:57:53 PM

Added "not-so-high-budget" Auramancer Pseudo Support build guide!

https://respoe.xyz/forum/view-thread/1698066

Ghazzy
Jul 07, 2016 16:50:55 PM

Hi there I heard you have some amazing "mirror worthy" boots, can I have a copy? I can pay a fee, but the thing is I would like some vouches from other players that have a pair already for me to believe the boots are legit. Thank you for your time Sir.

StDrakeX
Jul 08, 2016 04:25:05 AM

"
StDrakeX wrote:
Hi there I heard you have some amazing "mirror worthy" boots, can I have a copy? I can pay a fee, but the thing is I would like some vouches from other players that have a pair already for me to believe the boots are legit. Thank you for your time Sir.

I no longer own those boots. However, if you search for high ES boots in poe.trade you should be able to find threads with tons of vouchers :)

Ghazzy
Jul 08, 2016 19:33:37 PM

Added: Generic Summoner Mechanic Guide

Ghazzy
Jul 15, 2016 21:09:41 PM

Added: Lich Queen Skeleton Summoner Build Guide

Ghazzy
Jul 22, 2016 02:41:00 AM
  • Next