Forum Index Support Gem Feedback Chance to Ignite

History

This could be changed to a 'more' modifier, and it still wouldn't be worth using.

RickyDMMontoya
Jan 18, 2016 20:42:49 PM

Increase % chance to Ignite, ignite and DD nerfed so its time to make %% chance to Ignite higher or 100%

TreeOfDead
Jul 17, 2017 02:34:31 AM

I'm using this on a build that uses ele focus right now & it gives so much damage that its BiS after controlled destruction/ele focus/fire pen... the whole reason for this gem to exist is "ignite" & if it does better than other support gems even in a build that can't ignite then the balance is broken.

Please stop slapping %more damage on every support gem instead of making them interesting mechanics.

Pion33r
Sep 23, 2017 18:58:33 PM

"
Pion33r wrote:
I'm using this on a build that uses ele focus right now & it gives so much damage that its BiS after controlled destruction/ele focus/fire pen... the whole reason for this gem to exist is "ignite" & if it does better than other support gems even in a build that can't ignite then the balance is broken.

Please stop slapping %more damage on every support gem instead of making them interesting mechanics.

I totally agree.

Yes I will use this if i ever level with a pure fire skill from 1-30 at least if i have the links because it's fire damage support but it's lame that chance to ignite = generic more damage support.

biyte
Sep 23, 2017 22:55:15 PM
  • Prev