Forum Index Skill Gem Feedback Abyssal Cry

History

This skill has always had performance issues. The frame drops when killing large packs with Abyssal Cry are significant and the skill itself generates latency. The audio is buggy and sometimes plays many times simultaneously or not at all.

The skill is fun but ultimately suffers from a lack of polish and has really lost its way since 3.0 boss life increases. It is fun to play, but ultimately has unnecessary risk and surpassed by virtually all other AOE corpse destruction effects.

Rhaegar_G
Oct 18, 2017 22:17:08 PM

Can u please add "0-+6 to radius" to the characteristics of Abyssal Cry, as well as other warcries? This would make it less dependent on Increased AoE support, and mitigate some of the nerf from the said support gem

dk3ghk
Nov 10, 2017 05:14:39 AM

"
dk3ghk wrote:
Can u please add "0-+6 to radius" to the characteristics of Abyssal Cry, as well as other warcries? This would make it less dependent on Increased AoE support, and mitigate some of the nerf from the said support gem

Yes, i beg you, GGG. Do it before league starts. Please.

lacnee
May 30, 2018 18:09:59 PM

Can anyone confirm the gem is work with culling strike or not

eianol
Nov 19, 2018 10:42:56 AM

Abyssal Cry shouldn't work with culling strike because it shouldn't register as a hit. The wiki, however, states added cold support affects it so I'm torn.

ioubigg
Jan 15, 2019 18:55:17 PM

of course it works, the explosions are clearly hits and does damage.

I think you guys are thinking of the taunt and debuff effect which of course is not going to magically do anything or let the target magically be culled by any hit you want

biyte
Jan 15, 2019 21:40:23 PM

Yea increased AoE on warcries would be great to have.

And having Abyssal Cry work on Timeless Monolith's frozen enemies would be great too. This cry is the base of my aoe build and it doesn't work for this new league.

Guess i'll have to ED+Contagion like the rest of players.

Igolac
Jun 09, 2019 07:41:07 AM
  • Prev