Forum Index Gameplay Help and Discussion NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v7.3.3♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ multiversion

History

Hey ! I've been using this Loot Filter every time I play on PoE. I did a long break of one year, comming back to this game and this filter after one year.

And now, I sometimes drop some items, in pink, with stats of grey items. For now, I only dropped "Iron Staff" and "Carved Blade". They're in pink and appear in higher filters than regulars.

It is a bug, or these items are really useful for something ?

Khazul52
Sep 29, 2019 18:58:11 PM

"
A small issue:

- Section [3001], the divination card exceptions lacks the div card map icon.
"
StarRune wrote:
A bug in FilterBlade:

- The "Give all Currency Max.FontSize" preset doesn't apply to Basic Tier 2(Armourer's Scraps), which stays size 40, while all other other currencies are turned max size.

I'll fix it next update, thanks!

"
Can i get larger text?

Maybe, but that's a limitation by GGG, I've already asked them to increase it.

"
1. Any Chayula's breachstones, as well as "Timeless Templar Emblem", are highly valuable. Since both "Timeless Maraketh Splinter" and "Timeless Templar Splinter" are in the same "high-value splinter" rule (section "[2909] Legion"), it makes sense to also have both "Timeless Maraketh Emblem" and "Timeless Templar Emblem" in the same "high-value fragment" rule. And add all Chayula's breachtones to this rule.

I'll see what I can do next update. I don't quite agree to all points (for instance, I feel like giving midnight a different status is a good idea, but mostly due to emotional reasons, this is a game after all - difference and indifference, makes up half of the flavour), but there's certainly a few good suggestions.

"
Hey ! I've been using this Loot Filter every time I play on PoE. I did a long break of one year, comming back to this game and this filter after one year.

And now, I sometimes drop some items, in pink, with stats of grey items. For now, I only dropped "Iron Staff" and "Carved Blade". They're in pink and appear in higher filters than regulars.

It is a bug, or these items are really useful for something ?

Download the latest version. You have to keep the filter updated.

NeverSink
Sep 30, 2019 18:12:30 PM

Bug Report

Used the Customizer on the filter website.

Failed to load Item Filter: Line 5286: Unable to parse parameter for for Prophecy rule: No prophecies found matching "The Blacksmith"

If "The Blacksmith" is removed, then the game reports similar thing about "A Gracious Master" prophecy, in the next Prophecy block in the filter file.

If both "The Blacksmith" and "A Gracious Master" are removed, then the filter loads correctly.

UPDATE

The problem appeared after I've used the customize tool on the website. Sorted Divination cards according to Standard economy with tiers' pricing adjustment - at least 50c, 15c

A68
Oct 01, 2019 20:33:25 PM

The bug persist in the current 7.4 version. Unable to load the filter if used Auto-Sorting in Divination Cards category according to Standard Economy.

It's necessary to manually edit the filter to remove filter-breaking words every time you update it.

A68
Oct 11, 2019 12:28:03 PM

Looks like 7.4 is filled with game-breaking bugs.

Settings: stable, very strict, vaal.

Lost of items are priced incorrectly. For example auto-sorting (according to Standard economy) puts Rusted Sulphite Scarabs that are worth at least 50c in less than 5c category. That's also the case for Fossils, but most likely not limited to.

Also Map Fragments have wrong styles when Auto-Sorted (most expensive, +13c items have lower emphasis than 5c - 12c items, which in turn are highlighted like Exalted tier items).

Who know what else is wrong...?

Personally I think it's mandatory to fix those issues ASAP.

A68
Oct 11, 2019 12:46:39 PM

"
A68 wrote:
Bug Report

Used the Customizer on the filter website.

Failed to load Item Filter: Line 5286: Unable to parse parameter for for Prophecy rule: No prophecies found matching "The Blacksmith"

If "The Blacksmith" is removed, then the game reports similar thing about "A Gracious Master" prophecy, in the next Prophecy block in the filter file.

If both "The Blacksmith" and "A Gracious Master" are removed, then the filter loads correctly.

UPDATE

The problem appeared after I've used the customize tool on the website. Sorted Divination cards according to Standard economy with tiers' pricing adjustment - at least 50c, 15c

Some specific prophecies can't be processed by the game parser at all, most of them being legacy.
In other words, you cannot refer directly to them without getting an error, no matter what.
The complete list is, i believe :
"A Gracious Master"
"Ancient Rivalries I"
"Brothers in Arms"
"Echoes of Lost Love"
"Echoes of Mutation"
"The Aesthete's Spirit"
"The Blacksmith"
"The Emperor's Trove"

xhul
Oct 11, 2019 17:58:39 PM

This is a great help to me. Thank you for making this!

AwakenedAvatar
Oct 20, 2019 16:31:09 PM

Hi, I had the Inspired Learning jewel dropped, almost didn't pick it up because it only showed as a regular unique drop with the lootfilter. But the jewel is obviously quite expensive (~4ex)

https://imgur.com/a/cQ08r9x

Just wondering if this is a specific known issue and if there is similar problem with other expensive items
thanks

buttcommander
Oct 29, 2019 21:26:29 PM

"
buttcommander wrote:
Hi, I had the Inspired Learning jewel dropped, almost didn't pick it up because it only showed as a regular unique drop with the lootfilter. But the jewel is obviously quite expensive (~4ex)

https://imgur.com/a/cQ08r9x

Just wondering if this is a specific known issue and if there is similar problem with other expensive items
thanks

"Filters can't distinguish between different variations of one unique base! Example: A unique "Leather Belt" can be an expensive "Headhunter" or a cheap "Wurm's Molt". Things that need manual checking have a blue icon on the minimap!"

Read the readme/faq.

NeverSink
Oct 29, 2019 23:17:15 PM

I just have to take the time to thank you, I've been using your filter for many years, and it's simply awesome!

InfinityCircle
Nov 13, 2019 05:00:46 AM
  • Prev