Forum Index Gameplay Help and Discussion Complete Quests Walkthrough - Update in progress 0.10.0

History

"
incinerate wrote:
Not really a quest (yet). But you could add that there is nothing to do at the end of the church dungeon. It confuses people quite regularly.

This! I just went through the two-level dungeon to be rewarded by an altar that didn't do anything. Of course, I could have read the forums before bothering to explore the area, but that's what the Beta is for, right? Side note: the mood of the Church Dungeon is AWESOME and I love the way skeletons just pop out of everywhere. Better yet, the spiders crawing up out of chasms is tres cool.

arktos
Nov 28, 2011 05:41:09 AM

update, chamber of sins is located withing church dungeon
church dungeon > chamber of sins lv1

sacktizzle
Nov 28, 2011 10:26:30 AM

"
sacktizzle wrote:
update, chamber of sins is located withing church dungeon
church dungeon > chamber of sins lv1

So wrong.

Forest Encampment>Old Fields>Crossroads>Chamber of Sin Lv.1>Chamber of Sin Lv.2

reddead
Nov 30, 2011 05:03:30 AM

1 quest missing in act 1 - The Siren`s Last Cadence - Its the las quest in this act.

Vird
Dec 03, 2011 18:56:49 PM

"
Vird wrote:
1 quest missing in act 1 - The Siren`s Last Cadence - Its the las quest in this act.

Updated.

KrapnoV
Dec 06, 2011 05:46:14 AM

"
The Weaver's Needle
----------------------
This quest is given by Silk in Forest Encampment.
It requires you to venture into The Weaver's Chambers (entrance located in River Crossings -> Dark Forest -> The Weaver's Chambers) and locate the large chest within containing the quest item Wicked Spear

The reward for completing this quest is a skill gem

Small correction: The quest item "Wicked Spear" is the loot after defeating the monster called "The Weaver" located in "The Weaver's Chambers"... it's not from the Large Chest.

mobutu
Dec 06, 2011 09:03:31 AM

"
mobutu wrote:

Small correction: The quest item "Wicked Spear" is the loot after defeating the monster called "The Weaver" located in "The Weaver's Chambers"... it's not from the Large Chest.

Actually it was at some point when I've written the guide back in 0.93, but your right it is no longer located in the chest, thanks for the head's up.

KrapnoV
Dec 06, 2011 18:23:24 PM

Useful thread.

Bump.

Naraklok
Dec 06, 2011 19:12:15 PM

A sticky like this would not be needed if the quest log (and quest instructions) were a little more clearer and accesable from the principal quest givers (or replayable from the quest log itself when you acquire the quest).

Maybe a "hints" dialog option at the quest giver or in the quest log ?

Of course, after a full playthrough it will be a moot as you will know what to do, but for the 1st timer, it can be frustating (I also cleared the 2 level dungeon to be awarded with the "PCHG" message and had to dig around to find out about that :D).

BTW, great job on the walkthrough :D

DSRGames
Dec 10, 2011 16:07:08 PM

my question is:

why is there no quest reward for The Siren's Last Cadence??

Darkfyre
Dec 15, 2011 18:02:08 PM
  • Prev
  • Next