Forum Index Skill Gem Feedback Blink Arrow

History

Blink arrow is broken ATM when used while moving. Cooldown activated but nothing happens. Animation canceling issue after patch?

smartybarty
Jun 11, 2019 19:14:01 PM

Note: This is a similar post I just made on the Mirror Arrow feedback as they have the same following issue.

I have had a ton of fun playing with Mirror and Blink Arrow in the past. However, about 2 or 3 leagues ago, the targeting of the arrow (not the minion) seemed to change. I began having huge issues when trying to fire either skill near a wall or an object.

The arrow seems to have trouble finding a landing spot and thus fails to fire at all (note that it does not consume the cooldown either, which at least helps a bit). But the skill has become really clunky as a result, making any tight map or maps with lots of clutter very slow and clunky to play as you have to try a few different landing spots with each arrow.

I am playing on lockstep, so this issue is separate from the predictive mode that is being fixed in the next patch. I was hoping the improvements to pathfinding in 3.7 would solve the issue, but it has not.

As a potential solution, can the arrow search for a nearby, valid location to land? I think it would be more than acceptable to have a skill that has a higher chance of actually going through than landing exactly on your cursor.

Deadseeds
Jul 11, 2019 14:20:14 PM
  • Prev